faceblog



Author of UFO Designs, Free UFO PDF eBooks to Download and Site B, the Non-English eBooks to download. Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, AustraliaEdit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone

Coloured navigation menu

I always wanted to have a colourful navigation menu and now I have one. It was difficult at first to get it to work but I got it working, and it works on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox browsers.

If you put the mouse over each tab it will change colour. Actually my brother inspired me (or should I say challenged me) to do this because he thought it'd look really cool. Yes, it does - but he's not the one doing all the hard work - I am.

I am fascinated with what can be found on the Internet if you look hard enough. I had no idea how to have individual coloured tabs, let alone how to make them change colour on mouseover. But I know there are people out there, somewhere on the Internet, who are smarter than me and who have already done whatever it is I am trying to accomplish. I am inventive and I like a challenge.

For my biggest challenge, now that I have accomplished this goal, and that is to see if I can add a new post section (the edit new post area) onto the front page (home page). Wouldn't that be cool - then this template would be much more like Facebook than any other templates out there. Wish me luck because I'm going to need it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
     faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy       About · Advertising · Create a Page · Developers · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top

   Back to Top    http://www.buttonshut.com  http://www.buttonshut.com RSS Feed Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
  • Share this page