faceblog



Author of UFO Designs, Free UFO PDF eBooks to Download and Site B, the Non-English eBooks to download. Lives in Tenterfield, New South Wales, AustraliaEdit Profile
      Subscribe via:    RSS Posts,  Post comments,  or email
Post to: anywhere or anyone

New body background image added

Here is the new direct link for the body background image.


I had to delete the old image as it would not display at all. This new image is 1005px wide. I hope it will not cause problems with wider screen resolution sized monitors.

New code for the body background - first two lines:

body {

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test comment.

Shirley Hardy said...

This is another test comment.

Anonymous said...

I am still testing the comments section and this is necessary so that I can design the comments section as well.

Ampuan Awang said...

Eureka, i'm so proud of you. Thanks a lot. Please take a look to my site and see what i've done with your wonderfull template ... Thanks ..

Anonymous said...

Hello Ampuan Awang,

I'm happy to hear you like this template design. I've tried going to your blog but it seems you have not made your blog publicly visible. Please change your blog's settings so EVERYONE can view your blog. I can't wait to see what you've done with my template design. I'm sure it will look fantastic.

Love and Blessings,
Shirley Hardy

Ampuan Awang said...

Owh, actually when i fixing something, i've changed my blog setting, and now you can see the different :)

Post a Comment


 
     faceblog © 2011 · designed by UFO designs by Shirley E. Hardy       About · Advertising · Create a Page · Developers · Careers · Privacy · Terms · Faceblog Help · Back to Top

   Back to Top    http://www.buttonshut.com  http://www.buttonshut.com RSS Feed Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
  • Share this page